Friday, November 21, 2008

Alexus Emine
Aubrey, Abigail, Alexus, and Noah at Turkish resturant in Ohio.


Alexus Emine feeding Baba.


Alexus Emine likes Turkish food. Yummy!!!



Noah wants to play with the animals.





Cleveland Zoo




Alexus Emine taking a break.













How does a kangaroo hear Alexus Emine?








Aubrey?












Abby?









Mom?












Ali?











ME? No answer it is hard to bend down in a skirt and try to distinguish sounds with so much going on.











Elephant















Noah trying to unpack the luggage.
















Okay you caught me.
















Anne(mommy) I'm so sleepy!
















Girls day at the square. And baby.


















Laura and Jermey @ Noahs 1st birthday




















Sarah and Nick



















5 generations me, my mom, my granny,my nanny, and my son.











































Noah we blow it out we dont pinch it out!
























5 generations again, all 1st born ;, Charlotte, Judy, Victoria, Dyana, and Aubrey Claire























No comments: